Vienna / Full time
Are you looking for a job where you can grow, learn and take responsibility? A job where you actively contribute to open source software? acolono GmbH is currently looking for a PHP backend developer with DevOps experience in Vienna (on site, for at least 30h / week).
As a backend developer you play a key role in the development of technical solutions for top customers, such as Doctors Without Borders (MSF) or the WWF. You are responsible for finding and implementing technical solutions in an open source environment, as well as improving and developing our existing development and deployment processes.
- Excellent skills in object-oriented PHP development
- Accurate and responsible work
- Customer orientation, willingness to communicate with customers directly
- Experience with UNIX / Linux operating systems, web servers and security maintenance
- Experience in the development of larger web applications
- Experience with the use of versioning systems (GIT)
- Ideally experience in the use of Drupal and / or Symfony2 applications, alternatively advanced knowledge in comparable frameworks
- Interpersonal skills and communication, positive attitude and team orientation
- Excellent English in spoken and written. German language skills are a plus
Also an advantage
- Experience in setting up Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment or Continuous Delivery solutions
- Experience with the configuration of various tools such as Docker, Ansible, Selenium or GitLab
- Work with us in the centrally located office in Vienna (1060), near Mariahilferstraße
- Flexible working hours (30 to 38.5 hours / week, which works better for you)
- The chance to work on fantastic projects for fantastic clients: WWF, Doctors Without Borders, Styria Digital, UN, BMVIT, Kurier, ProSiebenSat.1 PULS4, UAS Technikum Wien, ....
- Opportunity to contribute to open source projects and attend international developer conferences
- If you are interested daily shared lunch in our office kitchen
- Open working atmosphere with space for your own ideas
- Regular after-work activities, such as Barbecue in the office garden
- Pleasant working environment, even in high heat
- Gross wage according to the collective agreement. Depending on experience and qualification overpayment is possible.
You should be stationed in Vienna, remote work is not an option for this job.
Interested? Please send your application including a CV to email@example.com